Friday, February 27, 2015
Doggie Gift Round-Up; Or, Things I Want for H & L
Sometimes when I really need to zone out, I play a game called "look at dog related things". I have another version for baby/toddler clothing, and that addiction is really out of hand but definitely pays off when in need of a baby gift. I digress. So after a round of looking at things I want for me or my (fur) kids, I thought I'd share for anyone else obsessed with their furry little man or lady.
1. This necklace from Tamed & Awesome.
2. One of these bowties for Sir Henry Elliot the Great. This shop donates to National Mill Dog Rescue, too!
3. And this art print (customized with a Henry and a Layla, of course) because are you kidding me?
4. This lady bug collar/flower set, which is ever so delightful for a little Layla Ladybugger.
5. And two of these nose-print necklaces, thank you very much.
Okay, doggie mamas, what say you? What's the best pet present you've gotten or given?